Come explore our newest park!
Join us for Swim Camp at Murphy Aquatic ParkMurphy Aquatic Park. Located at: 753 E. 625 E. Avon, IN 46123
All camp staff are CPR & First Aid Certified as well as Lifeguard trained. We will have a 1:6 counselor to camper ratio.
Each camper will be required to take a swim test. If a life jacket is needed, only Coast Guard Approved life jackets are permitted at Murphy Aquatic Park.
Coast Guard approved life jackets are labeled with the approval number on the inside of the jacket, typically on the back.
Cancellation Policy & Late Pick Up Fees
Full Refund - parents MUST notify the Assistant Camp Director via email at least 10 business days ahead of time if your camper can not attend the day(s)/week(s) for which they are currently enrolled.
Household Credit – (credit to your account to use towards future camp days) parents must notify the Assistant Camp Director via email on Friday by 4:00pm for any days the following week that your camper will not be attending camp. This allows us time to fill the spot from the wait list.
Late Pick-Up Fee - If it becomes apparent that tardiness is a recurring issue during pickup, the Director will notify you to discuss late fee assessments. Parents will be charged $1 per minute should late pickups continue. In the event of 5 or more late pickups the Camp Director can request removal from camp. Late pick up is after 6 pm for full day.
Camper Health Guidelines
- Camp staff will care for minor bumps and bruises and notify parent/guardian immediately through our online Injury Report sent by email.
- Parent/Guardian will be notified immediately if a camper becomes ill or sustains an injury of a serious nature.
- Please do not bring your child to camp if they feel ill, or have had a fever, coughing, vomiting or diarrhea.
- A child must be fever and cough free for 72 hours and 24 hours for vomiting and diarrhea.
- Please do not bring children who have lice or are injured to the extent to where they cannot participate in activities without the possibility of further injury.