Photo Credits: JasmineNorris.com & aleciophotography.com
(435 Whipple Lane, Avon, IN 46123)
The Pavilion Center was one of the many facilities added to the Park during the 2010 expansion and is fast becoming one of the most sought after special event venues in not just Hendricks County, but surroundings counties and municipalities as well! Nestled at the back edge of Washington Township Park, the Pavilion Center is surrounded by green space, a wooded tree line, and a pond off of the back covered patio. This beautiful building boasts exposed pine knotty beams, high peak ceilings, lots of natural light and a modern alternative to a park-like setting. With available seating for up to 300 guests, the Pavilion Center is the perfect place for wedding ceremonies and receptions, business meetings, conferences, family reunions, birthday parties and much, much more!
The Pavilion Center comes equipped with a state of the art sound system. The sound system includes the use of our audio equipment capable of hooking up to an MP3 player, computer or any other device via an auxiliary cable. The sound system also includes a wireless microphone and movie quality speakers! Each of the three rooms contains speakers, a drop-down projector screen, and projector.
Your Rental Package Includes:
• Prep room with full size refrigerator, oven (no stove-top), warmer and full size ice machine
• Eight 8-foot banquet tables
• Eight high-top cocktail tables
• 30 6-foot round tables
• 300+ chairs
• Fireplace (seasonal)
• Decorative fountain in the pond (seasonal)
• Sound system with microphone and auxiliary adapter for mp3 players, computer, etc.
To make a reservation for an event at the Pavilion Center, please follow the procedures outlined herein:
1. To ensure that the Pavilion Center room(s) and date you are requesting is available, please contact our Events Coordinator. View Wedding Package Pricing Here.
2. Schedule a tour of the Pavilion Center prior to deciding if our venue is the appropriate venue to serve your needs (the right fit is everything!). Please contact any of our staff to set up a tour to view the facility.
3. Contact our Events Coordinator to schedule a contract signing. You MUST schedule an appointment to sign your contract as we do not accept walk-in contract signings. At contract signing, you will submit the following forms along with 25% of the rental rate plus 7% sales tax:
• Alcohol Use Permit (if alcohol will be served at your event)
To submit the signed contracts without stopping into the Pavilion Center, please both scan and email, fax, or mail the signed Agreements. The contact information is located below.
*IMPORTANT: While we always strive to ensure our guests have adequate time to make the decision about selecting our venue and coming in to do the contract signing, we cannot guarantee the continued availability of your selected date until we receive the 25% down payment and signed contracts.
3. In order to secure your reservation, we need to receive the 25% of the rental agreement rate plus 7% sales tax. You may remit payment by any of the following methods: MasterCard or Visa, Personal Check (made out to Washington Township Park), or Cashier's Check. NO CASH IS ACCEPTED AS WE DO NOT KEEP IT ON-SITE.
Events Coordinator Contact Information:
Phone: (317) 745-0785 Ex. 2
Fax: (317) 561-1987
Mailing Address: Washington Township Park
311 Production Dr
Avon, IN 46123
LET THE PLANNING BEGIN!
Now that you've booked your event with us (and we're so excited to have you!), there are some items that you will want to begin thinking about as you start the planning process! Regardless of whether you are planning a wedding, reception, conference, birthday party, or reunion, many of the items on your checklist will be the same, and we wanted to provide you with the tools to make the process a little bit easier!
CATERER: If you would like to bring in food (this means a caterer will not be on premises at all - not even for a drop off - and you will be bringing the food in with you to the Pavilion Center) you are more than welcome to at zero extra charge! If you will be planning to have a caterer for your event, you will need to select a caterer from our approved vendor list. We know you will find it to be quite an extensive list, with a large variety of vendors for those daytime and evening events.
ALCOHOL: Washington Township Park does not permit alcohol on Park property - however, we DO allow the service of alcohol by our approved vendors when renting the Pavilion Center! In order to ensure we maintain the safety of our guests, we require a security guard to be present for those events with alcohol. There will be a requirement for 1 security guard per 150 guest 21 and over. We have an agreement with Hendricks County Sheriff's Department and we will provide you with the contact information upon receiving your signed Alcohol Agreement.
FLOOR PLAN: Four to six weeks prior to your event, our Events Coordinator will be in touch with you to set up a time to go over your floor plan for your event. Using our floor plan template, you will sit down and decide the set up for your event! We have a variety of tables which include 6 foot rounds which seat up to 10 people; 8 foot rectangular which are great as gift tables, DJ tables and head tables; and small high-top cocktail tables perfect for providing a "conversation table" for your guests! If you plan to set up on our patio, only our cocktail tables can be moved outside, however we are happy to discuss options for renting tables and chairs that will be able to be set up outside! With a number of events under our belt, we are happy to discuss with you the various set-up options with you, as we have seen just about everything!
Back to Top
Mailing Address: 311 Production Dr, Avon, IN 46123
Physical Address: 435 Whipple Lane, Avon, IN 46123
Phone: (317) 745-0785
Fax: (317) 561-1987
Map: View map
Copyright 2014 Washington Township Parks & Recreation Department