(312 Whipple Lane)
Washington Township Park is the proud home of the Splash Pad! Sought after by little ones and caretakers alike, the FREE Splash Pad offers an awesome reprieve from the summer heat and is open to the public! With seating, umbrellas for shade, attached restrooms, and picnic facilities (when NOT rented!) for chowing down that lunch or snack because there's no need to wait 30 minutes after eating to enjoy this H2O feature, there is something for almost everyone!! Come early to grab a seat because the Splash Pad fills up fast and early!
One of our frequently asked questions is whether the Splash Pad is available for rental, and/or whether it comes included as part of the Blue Jay or Cardinal Shelter rentals. The Splash Pad is NOT available for rental at any time and is not included in any of the picnic facility rentals as it is always open to the public during the seasonal Park hours. If you would like to reserve either the Blue Jay or Cardinal shelter, please contact our Park office and we would be happy to set up a rental for you!
Hours of Operation
Open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend
Monday - Friday: 12pm - 8pm
Saturday - Sunday: 10:30am - 6:30pm
Rules & Regulations
Our goal with the Splash Pad is to ensure that everyone is able to have a SAFE and FUN experience! In order to deliver on this goal, we need your help! Please ensure you are abiding by the following Splash Pad Rules & Regulations:
• All children must have adult supervision at all times;
• Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult (an individual 18 years of age or older)
• Swim suits and/or appropriate attire must be worn at all times;
• Footwear/sandals are strongly recommended;
• All participants must conduct themselves in a courteous, safe, and family-orientated manner;
• Food and/or beverages of any kind are not allowed on the Splash Pad;
• No glass containers or otherwise breakable objects are allowed;
• No skateboards, roller blades, bicycles, and/or scooters are allowed on the Splash Pad;
• Dogs/pets are not allowed on the Splash Pad or playground areas;
• Do not climb, hang, swing, or pull on any of the Splash Pad equipment;
• Athletic equipment such as balls, bats, beach balls, noodles, etc. are not allowed on the Splash Pad;
• Swim diapers are required for all children under 4 years of age;
• Please vacate the park when conditions call for thunder or lightning;
• In the event of an emergency call 911 - the Splash Pad is located at 312 Whipple Lane.
*If you have any difficulties during your time at the Splash Pad, please contact the Park office at (317) 745-0785 and a member of our staff would be happy to assist you!
Back to Top
Mailing Address: 311 Production Dr, Avon, IN 46123
Physical Address: 435 Whipple Lane, Avon, IN 46123
Phone: (317) 745-0785
Fax: (317) 561-1987
Map: View map
Copyright 2014 Washington Township Parks & Recreation Department